MARUHAN Investment Asia Pte. Ltd.
6 Temasek Boulevard, #29-00 Suntec Tower Four, Singapore 038986
31st January 2012
Board of Directors
HAN Chang-Woo (Chairman)
HAN Ken (President & CEO)
HAN Yu (Director)
HAN Koh (Director)
MOHAMMAD ZIN Zuraidah Binte (Director)
USD289.68 million (as of 30th June 2020)
- Commercial bank in the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Paid-up capital USD150 million (100%).
- Total assets USD1,861 million.
- 171 branches and 226 ATMs nationwide.
- 4,430 staff.
- Representative Office in Yangon, the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
- Commercial bank in the Lao People’s Democratic Republic.
- Paid-up capital LAK385,060 million (equivalent USD45 million) (90%).
- Total assets LAK783,454 million (equivalent USD87 million).
- 4 branches and 5 ATMs nationwide.
- 119 staff.
- Microfinance institution in the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
- Paid-up capital MMK26,237 million (equivalent USD20 million) (99.99%).
- Total assets MMK172,531 million (equivalent USD125 million).
- 1 Head Office, 50 branches nationwide.
- 1,410 staff.
MARUHAN Investment Asia Pte. Ltd. (MIA) is a financial holding company for commercial banks and microfinance businesses in the ASEAN region. In addition, MIA provides management and guidance for the subsidiaries in the ASEAN region.